Master tool kit
More About Product
- The toolbox is designed especially for bike tools; it’s made of heavy duty plastic and is waterproof and dustproof.
- Flaps in the lid can be closed tightly with the Velcro straps; when closed, they also secure the tools in place. Open flaps and inner part of the lid are equipped with 44 individual pockets to carry your tools. The biggest pockets can take our T-handle hexes up to size 10, and a special small pockets can securely hold L-shaped hex down to size 1.5 or similar small tools, so nothing ever gets lost.
- Two side tool trays with cut out SOS foam, dimensions 280 mm × 250 mm, will keep your tools in place. When not in use the trays are stored in the case, when working the trays can be fixed on the side of the case, enabling you to have all of the tools always at hand and more space on the table for other items. Side trays are built with metal chassis for stability and strength.
- Additional SOS foam tray for tools storage (dimensions 385 mm × 280 mm) at the bottom of the case.
- Small parts organizer with three compartments and modular parts to build up to 21 compartments
- Additional space for spare parts and/or lubes.
- Fully equipped tool case with 94 pieces of carefully selected high-quality Unior tools
- Wheels and retractable handle with safety latch for easy transportation
- The pockets are sewed together with durable nylon thread
- Left and right SOS foam tray (280 mm × 250 mm) with tools cutouts and metal bottom that hooks on the edge of the case.
- SOS foam tray (385 mm × 280 mm) at the bottom of the case with cutouts for bigger tools
- Foam cutouts feature laser engraved names/codes of the tools
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with IP67 certificate
- Watertight seal around lid
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Easy to open/close double throw latches
- Load tested soft grip handle
- Robust case from heavy-duty composite
- Corrosion free nylon pins
- Option to lock the case with a padlock (not included)
- Aluminum divider at the bottom of the tool case to keep your tools organized
- Flaps neatly close into the lid of the tool case
- The lid can carry T handle hexes up to size 10
- Special safety tight pockets to hold small tools
- 44 pockets in total, three SOS foam trays that can fit 50 or more tools, small parts organizer
|Master tool kit||629067||1600MASTERKIT-US||95||20800|
|Open end wrench||110/1||6 x 7, 8 x 9, 10 x 11, 12 x 13, 14 x 15, 16 x 17, 18 x 19||7|
|Hanger genie - Hanger alignment tool||1602/5||1|
|Crank cap tool||1609.1||1|
|Cone wrench, single sided||1617/2DP-US||13 (2x), 14 (2x), 15 (2x)||6|
|Flat spoke holder||1632||1|
|Pro chain wear indicator||1643/4||0 - 1,2||1|
|Master chain tool||1647/2BBI-US||1|
|Set of two tire levers, black||1657BLACK||1|
|Chain whip, singlespeed||1659/2DP-US||1|
|Freewheel removal tool||1670.1/4||1|
|Cassette lockring tool||1670.5/4||1|
|Cassette lockring tool with 12mm guide pin||1670.9/4||1|
|Cartridge bottom bracket tool 20 tooth||1671.1/4||1|
|Bottom bracket socket 16 Notch||1671.16N||1|
|Bottom bracket socket BSA30||1671.BSA30||1|
|Shock bushing extractor set||1701/5||1|
|Nipple insertion tool||1751/2T||1|
|Valve core remover||1755/2||1|
|Speed nipple bit||1756||1,5, 2,5||2|
|2-in-1 Disc Brake Tool||1757/2DP-US||1|
|Hub Genie||1758/4||20, 12 & 15||2|
|Offset open ring wrench||183/2||8 x 10||1|
|Hex socket 1/4"||187/2HX||3, 4, 5, 6||4|
|Screwdriver socket with TX profile 1/4"||187/2TX||TX 10, TX 15, TX 25, TX 27, TX 30||5|
|Reversible ratchet 1/4"||188.1/1ABI-US||1/4"||1|
|Adaptor 1/4"||188.7/2||1/4" - 3/8"||1|
|Socket 1/4", 6 point||188/2 6p||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 12||8|
|Reversible ratchet 1/2"||190.1/1ABI-US||1/2"||1|
|Socket 1/2", 6 point||190/1 6p||15||1|
|T-handle hex wrench||193HX-US||2, 2,5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10||8|
|TX profile screwdriver with T-handle||193TX-US||TX 10, TX 25||2|
|Hex wrench||220/3||3, 1.5, 2, 2.5||4|
|Ball-end hex wrench||220/3S||4, 5, 6||3|
|Wrench with TX profile||220/7TXN||TX 8||1|
|Electronic torque wrench||266B||1/4"x1 - 20||1|
|Calliper with vernier scale||271||0 - 150||1|
|Diagonal cutting nippers||461/1VDEBI||160||1|
|Cable housing cutters||584/4BI-US||180||1|
|Electrician´s screwdriver with insulated blade, VDE TBI||603VDETBI||0.5 x 3.0x100, 1.0 x 5.5x125||2|
|Crosstip (PH) screwdriver with insulated blade, VDE TBI||613VDETBI||PH1x80||1|
|Awl with round, double bent blade||639C||165||1|
|Measuring tape||710R-US||3 m||1|
|Flat file with handle, bastard||760HB-US||200||1|
|Master kit tool case||970MASTERKIT||585x361x238||1|
|Small parts organizer for 970Masterkit||970MASTERKIT-ORG||1|
|Unior Bicycle Mechanics Book #1||KAT.BIKEBOOK1||EN||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.