Electronic torque wrench
- Torque wrench specially designed for work on bikes. Both versions in a size to best fit the intended use, precise and easy to use. Smaller version features a ¼˝ square drive and will allow you to work on even the most hidden bolts with low torque values. Bigger version features ½˝ square drive and will accept all our bottom bracket sockets, suspension top cap sockets and cassette lock rings without any adapters.
- antislip handle
- target torque warning: buzzer + 2 LED lights
- operation mode: peak hold / track
- unit selection: N-m, in-lb, ft-lb, kg-cm
- gear teth: 60
- battery: 1×AAA (not included), compatible with rechargeable battery
- warranty: 10.000 cycle / one year
- online calibrations
- auto power off after 5 min
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.