Offset open ring wrench
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- profile up to dimension 12x14 is 6 point, from 17x19 to 30x32 is 12 point
- In industry and repair shops specializing in hydraulic and pneumatic installations
- This wrench helps working on joints where the use of standard ring wrench is impossible due to the nature of the job (ex. unions on steel cables, hydraulic and water pipes and on valves etc).
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Long lifespanThe wrenches are made of Premium chrome vanadium steel with a greater density at the points of the highest pressure, and such dimensioning and manufacture only increase their extreme power and durability.
Safety cutWith their special safety cut, the wrenches prevent the damaging of corners and edges of the screws and nuts by distributing the force evenly over the surface away from the outer lines of the nut or screw head instead of directly on the edges.
Innovative designState-of-the art design makes Unior wrenches guarantee an accurate and efficient transfer of force to screw heads and nuts.