Reversible ratchet 1/4"
More About Product
DIN 3122 type D, ISO 3315 No. 257
- material: premium flex chrome vanadium steel
- body drop forged
- entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- made according to standard ISO 3315
- with 40 - teeth
- 9° working angle
- Safety lock system
- The socket is be released from the ratchet by simple pressing the button.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.