Falsifikim të ftohtë
Cold forging is a metal forming process where a slug or blank is deformed at (or at near) room temperature.
Cold forged parts can be produced using one or more single station vertical mechanical or hydraulic presses, or automated multi-station cold forming machines where the pre-formed part is transferred from one station to the next at high speed with each station performing a specific cold forming process.
Cold forging is a reliable and cost efficient process because it can be used to produce parts of superior mechanical properties without (or minimum) waste of material. Cold forging can be very efficient for mass production.
Advantages of cold forging
- savings in material and final machining
- high productivity
- excellent dimensional accuracy and surface quality of cold forged parts
- improvement of mechanical properties of cold forged parts
Areas of use of cold forged parts
- Water pumps
- Hydraulic industry
- Pneumatic industry
- Agricultural machines (tractors, tractor attachments, working machines)
- Industry of heavy construction machinery
- Internal combustion engines (nautical, cargo, automotiv, etc.)
- Automotive industry
- Military industry
- Oil/Gas industry
Materials suitable for cold forging:
- grinding, etc.
- zinc plating
- crome plating
- painting, etc.
- tempering, etc.
For more information, contact us at [email protected].