- Materiali: çeliku të veçantë mjet
- Fytyrat me grevat e Induksioni thekur
- non-removable riveted metal ring
- tool weight is marked on each tool
- the rings on the tools are large enough to accept 2 carabiners
- Unior’s tools for working at heights have been designed to preserve the tools’ basic functions, ergonomics and utility, or to reduce them to the smallest possible extent.
- Ergonomic rubber grip handle absorbs shock & vibration.
- Special bonding process ensures that the head never comes loose from the handle.
- Reinforced handle with 4 spring steel bars running all the way through the handle. Bars locked into the hammer head ensure that the head never becomes dislodged.
* Imazhet e produkteve janë simbolike. Të gjitha dimensionet janë në mm, pesha në gram.
User must be trained to perform work at heights pursuant to the national legislation.
After any fall of a tool, check the rope and the tool.
If necessary, replace the tool and/or rope.
The maximum weight of each tool defined by Unior as safe tool for work at heights attached to a work belt amounts to 2.3kg.
The total weight of tools that can be attached to a user's work belt should not exceed 10% of the user's weight.
Attachment ropes should not be shortened, reworked etc. If a rope is damaged or destroyed, do not use the tools.
During work, do not unfasten or detach tools from yourself.
When changing (switching) tools, it is recommended to observe the procedure of replacement described in the Unior d.d. catalogue (tools are attached throughout the replacement with one carabiner or the replacement is made at a so-called safe place).
Do not drop or throw tools deliberately, since this may result in a spring effect and unforeseen consequences.
Tools on a rope should not be wound, since that may lead to unforeseen consequences.
User selects Unior attachment elements depending on the purpose of use and with respect to the weight of tools (tool weight is indicated on a tool).
Tracking manufacture code and final control code are indicated on each tool.
The carabiner on the lanyard is attached to the ring on the tool. The rings on the tools are large enough to accept 2 carabiners.
The carabiner on the lanyard has to be protected against opening using a lock ring.
Before removing the tool from the belt, unscrew the lock ring on the carabiner on the belt.
Open the carabiner on the belt and remove the tool, which is attached to a lanyard, from the carabiner on the belt. The tool is now ready for use.
Correct attachment of the tool to the lanyard. Return the tool to the belt following the steps in reverse order.
Using the socket remover (Article 1111) depress the pin in the hole while removing the socket from the square drive of the ratchet and then switch the socket or extension.
HIGHLY EFFICIENT SOLUTIONSWorking at heights involves high levels of risk, so nothing can be left to chance. Unior – a synonym for high-quality hand tools, presents a line of tools specially adapted for working at heights in order to avoid dangerous falls.
HIGH-QUALITY TOOLS FOR SAFE WORK AT HEIGHTSTools for working at heights are standard tools equipped with attachment points. secured tools significantly increase job safety.
Saktësi të lartëUnior’s tools for working at heights have been designed to preserve the tools’ basic functions, ergonomics and utility, or to reduce them to the smallest possible extent.