Set of insulated crosstip screwdriver VDETBI in SOS tool tray
More About Product
- Tool tray dimension: 188 x 364 x 30 mm
- Compatible with drawers of Eurostyle, Eurovision, Europlus and Hercules (front drawers) line
- 4x crosstip (PH) screwdriver with insulated blade, VDE TBI (article 613VDETBI) dim. PH 0x60, PH 1x80, PH 2x100, PH 3x150
- 4x double-crosstip (PZ) screwdriver with insulated blade, VDE TBI (article 623VDETBI) dim. PZ 0x60, PZ 1x80, PZ 2x100, PZ 3x150
|Set of insulated crosstip screwdriver VDETBI in SOS tool tray||621802||964VDE8B||-||8|
|Crosstip (PH) screwdriver with insulated blade, VDE TBI||613VDETBI||PH0x60, PH1x80, PH2x100, PH3x150||4|
|Double-crosstip (PZ) screwdriver with insulated blade, VDE TBI||623VDETBI||PZ0x60, PZ1x80, PZ2x100, PZ3x150||4|
|SOS tool tray for 964VDE8B||VL964VDE8B||188x364x30||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- VDE tools that have several parts, have to be assembled correctly before use.
- When working with VDE tools avoid contact with water.
- Don't use tools that shows sign of wear and have the second layer of plastic visible.
Ultimate protectionUnior insulated VDE tools ensure ultimate protection even when used around live circuits with up to a 1000-volt potential. The utility of all tools is thoroughly verified by means of the impact strength, electrical, flame-retardancy, insulation adhesion and stamp tests, with each tool being tested individually.
High-quality steelInsulated wrenches, pliers, shears, screwdrivers and other tools for working with electrical and other power installations are made of high-quality tool steel with added protection, and designed for simple and safe use.
VDE regulationsVDE insulated and tested according to the VDE regulations, Unior tools for work in electrically live environments meet the requirements of the internationally acknowledged European EN IEC 60900 standard.