Set of BI pliers and hammer in SOS tool tray
More About Product
- Tool tray dimension: 564 x 364 x 30 mm
- Compatible with drawers of Eurostyle, Eurovision, Europlus and Hercules (front drawers) line
- 1x combination pliers (article 406/1BI) dim. 180
- 1x grip pliers (article 430/3) dim. 250
- 1x double groove joint pliers (article 445/1BI) dim. 240
- 1x Heavy duty diagonal cutting nippers (article 466/1BI) dim. 180
- 1x straight long nose pliers with side cutter and pipe grip (article 508/1BI) dim. 200
- 1x long nose pliers with side cutter and pipe grip, bent (article 512/1BI) dim. 200
- 2x external lock rings pliers, straight and bent, dim. 180
- 2x internal lock rings pliers, straight and bent, dim. 180
- 1x centre punch (article 642/6) in dim. 5
- 1x flat chisel (article 660/6) in dim. 200
- 1x locksmiths` hammer (article 812) dim. 400
- 1x plastic hammer (article 820) in dim. 40
|Set of BI pliers and hammer in SOS tool tray||623992||964/51SOS||-||14|
|Double groove joint pliers||445/1BI||240||1|
|Heavy duty diagonal cutting nippers||466/1BI||180||1|
|Long nose pliers with side cutter and pipe grip, straight||508/1BI||200||1|
|Long nose pliers with side cutter and pipe grip, bent||512/1BI||200||1|
|External lock rings pliers, straight||532PLUS/1DP||180x19 - 60||1|
|External lock rings pliers, bent||534PLUS/1DP||180x19 - 60||1|
|Internal lock rings pliers, straight||536PLUS/1DP||180x19 - 60||1|
|Internal lock rings pliers, bent||538PLUS/1DP||180x19 - 60||1|
|SOS tool tray for 964/51SOS||VL964/51SOS||564x364x30||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
For beginners and professionalsThe sets containing various types of wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, files, hammers, punches, chisels and other tools make for an excellent pick for top-notch, expert craftsmen and the right choice for beginners.
Smart compositionThe composition of the various sets is based on a continuous cooperation with local professional users of Unior tools. The ready sets take into account the requirements of individual fields of activity and represent quality, sensible and cost-attractive tool selection.
Simple selectionSets of typical field-related tools simplify the selection and purchase of specific instruments you need and use in your work. Electricians, auto mechanics, vehicle painters, computer technicians and many other professionals trust the experience of Unior.