More About Product
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- drop forged
- striking face and nose induction hardened
- surface finish: lacquered
- ash wood handle with special oval wedge
- made according to standard DIN 1041
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Questions & Answers
There is an eye protection mark on the hammer handles, do I have to use eye protection?Wear the goggles for your safety, as small parts of the workpiece can break off when hitting, which can damage your eyes.
High quality materialMade of Premium Flex Plus Carbon Steel, Unior hammers have an induction hardened striking surface and peen. The superiority of the materials and state-of-the art manufacture are two qualities distinguishing not only hammers, but also other Unior striking tools, such as forged chisels and various punches.
Ergonomic designTheir most common use – driving nails – has long been propagated by various types of hammer and other striking tools. The range of original wooden-handle hammers was expanded by metal-handle tools, additionally insulated with a plastic case. Unior hammers have ergonomically designed plastic cases to improve the grip and ensure a safer use.
PrecisionThe purpose of general use hammers or mason’s, framing, locksmith’s, welding and other specific-use hammers is to effectively transfer active power to one precise target.