Unior Bicycle Mechanics Book #2
More About Product
- Unior's Handbook from the Canadian author and expert mechanic Denise Belzil, is a detailed book showing how-to instructions with pictures and additional tips for both professional and home bicycle mechanics.
- Denise has been working in bicycle mechanics for almost 30 years, becoming one of its pillars in North America. She established Montreal’s first bicycle mechanics school, Techno Cycle, during the 1990s, where she has taught countless mechanics during her career.
- Volume I cover hubs, bottom brackets and headsets and comes on 274 pages. Volume II covers gear and brake systems on 318 pages.
- The book is printed on a high-quality laminated paper with a spiral binding, so it's very handy to use during any bicycle service operation.
- The book is available in English and French version.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.