Cabinet organizer for documents
- The cabinet organizer for documents is an ideal solution for systematically organized documentation, safely stored behind see-through doors for extra visibility. It features four adjustable shelves and a wide-open door option. Its walls are perforated, which allows the installation of additional accessories that will make the space additionally optimized.
- material: premium PLUS sheet metal
- door locked with lock and folding key
- plexiglass door for viewing the cabinet interior
- the doors open 180°
- unlocked doors are held by magnets
- includes 4 shelves which can be customised on 9 vertical positions
- the shelves basically have spacing of 342mm
- the bottom of cabinet serves as the fifth, fixed shelf
- the shelves are reinforced
- the side parts of the cabinet in the upper part are perforated for attaching accessories
- the cabinet bottom is made in such way that it allows the cabinet to be moved with standard transport equipment such as forklifts and hand pallet trucks
- basic dimensions of cabinet L 770 x W 430 x H 2052mm
- coated with eco colour of Qualicoat quality standard
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Quality sheet steelTool carriages, chests, cabinets and various boxes for tool storage, as well as work benches, stands, hooks and other accessories are all made of quality sheet steel. Lacquer coated to resist corrosion and scratches, the equipment is practically indestructible.
Innovative designA comprehensive knowledge of all the work requirements of local professionals has resulted in editions of workshop equipment able to offer great accessibility, clear tool storage and improved visibility at any moment.
Clear tool storageWith its clear tool storage and easy accessibility, Unior workshop equipment helps you keep your workshop in order and thereby increases your productivity.