Set of wrenches and screwdrivers in SOS tool tray
- Tool tray dimension: 564 x 364 x 30 mm
- Compatible with drawers of Eurostyle, Eurovision, Europlus and Hercules (front drawers) line
- 17x long combination wrench (article 120/1) dim. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24
- 9x hex wrench (article 220/3) dim. 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 on plastic clip
- 6x flat screwdriver TBI (article 605TBI) dim. 0.4x2.5x75, 0.5x3.0x80, 0.6x3.5x100, 0.8x4.0x100, 1.2x6.5x150, 1.2x8.0x175
- 2x crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI (article 615TBI) dim. PH 1x80, PH 2x100
- 1x stubby flat screwdriver TBI (article 627TBI) dim. 1.0x5.5x25
- 1x stubby crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI (article 626TBI) dim. PH 2x25
More About Product
|Set of wrenches and screwdrivers in SOS tool tray||623987||964/46SOS||-||36|
|Combination wrench, long type||120/1||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24||17|
|Set of hexagon wrenches on plastic clip||220/3PH||1|
|Flat screwdriver TBI||605TBI||0.4 x 2.5x75, 0.5 x 3.0x80, 0.6 x 3.5x100, 0.8 x 4.0x100, 1.2 x 6.5x150, 1.2 x 8.0x175||6|
|Crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI||615TBI||PH 1x80, PH 2x100||2|
|Stubby flat screwdriver TBI||627TBI||1.0 x 5.5x25||1|
|Stubby crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI||626TBI||PH 2x25||1|
|SOS tool tray for 964/46SOS||VL964/46SOS||564x364x30||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
For beginners and professionalsThe sets containing various types of wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, files, hammers, punches, chisels and other tools make for an excellent pick for top-notch, expert craftsmen and the right choice for beginners.
Smart compositionThe composition of the various sets is based on a continuous cooperation with local professional users of Unior tools. The ready sets take into account the requirements of individual fields of activity and represent quality, sensible and cost-attractive tool selection.
Simple selectionSets of typical field-related tools simplify the selection and purchase of specific instruments you need and use in your work. Electricians, auto mechanics, vehicle painters, computer technicians and many other professionals trust the experience of Unior.