Set of screwdrivers in SOS tool tray
- Tool tray dimension: 564 x 364 x 30 mm
- Compatible with drawers of Eurostyle, Eurovision, Europlus and Hercules (front drawers) line
- 5x flat screwdriver TBI (article 605TBI) dim. 0.5 x 3.0x80, 0.8 x 4.0x100, 1.0 x 5.5x125, 1.2 x 6.5x150, 1.6x8.0x175
- 4x crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI (article 615TBI) dim. PH 0x60, PH 1x80, PH 2x100, PH 3x150
- 2x stubby flat screwdriver TBI (article 627TBI) dim. 1.0x5.5x25, 1.2x6.5x25
- 2x stubby crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI (article 626TBI) dim. PH 1x25, PH 2x25
- 9x TBI screwdriver with TX profile (article 621TBI) dim. TX 6, TX 8, TX 10, TX 15, TX 20, TX 25, TX 27, TX 30, TX 40
- 8x socket wrench with TBI handle (article 629TBI) dim. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
More About Product
|Set of screwdrivers in SOS tool tray||621392||964/33SOS||-||30|
|Flat screwdriver TBI||605TBI||0.5 x 3.0x80, 0.8 x 4.0x100, 1.0 x 5.5x125, 1.2 x 6.5x150, 1.6 x 8.0x175||5|
|Crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI||615TBI||PH 0x60, PH 1x80, PH 2x100, PH 3x150||4|
|Stubby crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI||626TBI||PH 1x25, PH 2x25||2|
|Stubby flat screwdriver TBI||627TBI||1.0 x 5.5x25, 1.2 x 6.5x25||2|
|Screwdriver TBI with TX profile||621TBI||TX 6, TX 8, TX 10, TX 15, TX 20, TX 25, TX 27, TX 30, TX 40||9|
|Socket wrench with TBI handle||629TBI||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13||8|
|SOS tool tray for 964/33SOS||vl964/33SOS||564x364x30||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
For beginners and professionalsThe sets containing various types of wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, files, hammers, punches, chisels and other tools make for an excellent pick for top-notch, expert craftsmen and the right choice for beginners.
Smart compositionThe composition of the various sets is based on a continuous cooperation with local professional users of Unior tools. The ready sets take into account the requirements of individual fields of activity and represent quality, sensible and cost-attractive tool selection.
Simple selectionSets of typical field-related tools simplify the selection and purchase of specific instruments you need and use in your work. Electricians, auto mechanics, vehicle painters, computer technicians and many other professionals trust the experience of Unior.