IRONGATOR engineer's vice
- housing from grey iron casting
- drop forged jaws from tool carbon steel, hardened and tempered
- lacquered housing, jaws anticorrosive oiled, other parts zinc plated
- spindle protected against damage
- uniPRO slides ensure precise running of moving parts
- engineer's vice can be combined with swivel base
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.