Puller with two sliding arms
- material: body from premium flex plus carbon steel, arm from premium chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009, screw blackened
- lever action claws fit closely under the part to be removed
- by reversing the arms, the puller can be used as internal or external puller
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Extra durabilityUnior pullers, available with two or three adjustable arms, with a sliding hammer or pulling chuck, or in several other versions, are made of carbon tool steel. The special forging process guarantees their extra durability.
Easy to useUnior pulling systems enable safe and effective removal of bearings, bushings and sprockets. All pullers are easy to use, flexible and extremely long-wearing.