Universal welding pliers
More About Product
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- cutting edges induction hardened
- spring for reopening
- head surface finish: finely ground
- surface finish: phosphated to standard ISO 9717
- handles plastic dipped
- The universal welding pliers are intended for the maintenance of welding guns for arc welding with protective gas (MAG / MIG welding).
- dirty nozzle
- spatter removal form in and outside the nozzle
- spatter removal from the nozzle end
- clean nozzle
- nozzle removal and installation
- tip removal and installation
- wire cutting
- wire cutting out
- installation bushing removal and installation
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.