Timing pulley puller
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009, screw blackened
- for removing pulleys with 3, 6, 9 slots
- This tool is designed for removing drive pulleys with face grooves. The tool removes a pulley absolutely free of any risk of damage. The tool is adaptable to different pulley diameters, as the legs are adjustable.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.