More About Product
- Material: stainless steel, corrosion resistant
- keeps parts and tools right where you need them
- holds any small nuts, bolts and steel parts
- powerful permanent magnet covers with protective rubber foot
- can be used in any position
How to use the tool:
- With its powerful rubber-protected magnet, this magnetic tray is suitable for practically all industrial applications ranging from car repair shops to everywhere where it can be attached to a metal surface. It can be used in all positions - the magnet is so powerful that the tray can even be fitted upside-down. The tray is intended for protecting screws, nuts and the like against being misplaced, and for storing them in a central location to minimise the time needed to find a specific item.
for usage in garage, engine, household work
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.