- Material: stainless steel, corrosion resistant
- keeps parts and tools right where you need them
- holds any small nuts, bolts and steel parts
- powerful permanent magnet covers with protective rubber foot
- can be used in any position
How to use the tool:
- With its powerful rubber-protected magnet, this magnetic tray is suitable for practically all industrial applications ranging from car repair shops to everywhere where it can be attached to a metal surface. It can be used in all positions - the magnet is so powerful that the tray can even be fitted upside-down. The tray is intended for protecting screws, nuts and the like against being misplaced, and for storing them in a central location to minimise the time needed to find a specific item.
for usage in garage, engine, household work
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.