Portable truing stand
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- It is possible to center wheels with dimension from 16 to 29 inch, with or without tire.
- Supports hubs up to 157 mm width.
- This stand is intended especially for the enthusiast. It is very easy to use, light (2.3 kg) and does not take up much space. The left bracket is fixed and welded to the lower profile, while the right bracket is flexible to different all axle widths.
How to use the tool:
- The stand can be folded by folding the leg to the lower profile.
- The stand can also be mounted on the work bench with screws to increases stability.
- The control sensor is single sided so first the wheel shall be centered on one side, then turned around and centered on the other side.
- The additional function enables true checking of wheel discs.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.