Car light tester 6 - 12/24 V
- Indispensable tool in every car workshop
- Safety cover for the tip of the tester, intended to prevent injuries to users
- Used for checking electrical installations in all 6 - 24 V systems in the car
- Connect the clip to any ground point.
- Pierce the wire insulation with the tip of the tester to find live wires
- Keep piercing the insulation along the wire until the tester stops being illuminated, which indicates that the wire is broken.
- Use for other purposes or at different voltages may be life threatening.
- The product may not be used for verifying the grid voltage!
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.