Industrial torque wrench
pdfIndustrial torque wrench - 265
More About Product
- robust construction gives accurate results, to +/-4%, even in arduous working conditions.
- every wrench supplied with a calibration certificate according to ISO 9000:2000
- the large break angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of over torqueing
- Cam control of the mechanism gives a controlled break which prevent overtightening of the screw.
- Torque application: both way, but always apply in direction specified on torque wrench handle
- dual scaled, N.m and lbf.ft
- made according to standard ISO 6789
- agricultural equipment
- building sector
- heavy industry
- larger construction machinery
- shipbuilding industry
- aircraft industry
- Do not use torque wrench for untightening!
- Tool must be used with equal pulls and in accordance with the instructions in the manual.
- Torque tightens only in the direction showed on the key sticker! Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening!
- The default calibration interval of the torque wrench is 12 months or 5.000 measurements from the date of end user purchase.
- ALWAYS set the measuring mechanism to starting point, at the end of work.
- When the requested torque is reached, please do not tight any more.
- Torque wrench can be damaged, if manual instructions are not considered.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Accuracy in measurementMeasuring tapes, torque wrenches with overload protection, Vernier callipers (digital as well), spirit levels, try-squares, mason’s levels and feeler gauges are excellent representatives of accurate measuring instruments, without which a successful planning and execution of work is simply impossible to imagine.
Test-safe useMeasuring tools are precise and at the same time simple to use – both in general measurements with classic measuring tapes in different variants as well as in specific masonry and locksmith works, in gauging threads, etc.
Multiple versionsUnior precision tools are available in classic variants and state-of the- art digital versions with added timers and other features. All tools are designed and manufactured in accordance with the current international standards.