Telescopic magnetic pick-up tool with light
More About Product
- for lifting nuts, bolts, screws
- batteries protected against humidity
- included in the set: 3 LR41 batteries
- with light, for dark places between the machine parts
How to use the tool:
- This tool is intended for picking up small metal objects. It has a special light that activates automatically upon being extended from its housing. It is useful for partly unlit spaces such as the inside of engines. When no longer needed, simply fold back the tool and the light will immediately deactivate. The tool has a fastener.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.