Socket set 1/2" in metal box
- Dimension of box: 448 x 198 x 54
- 9x screwdriver socket 1/2", with TX profile (article 192/2TX) dim. TX20, TX25, TX27, TX30, TX40, TX45, TX50, TX55, TX60
- 9x socket 1/2" with internal TX profile (article 191/1) dim. E10, E11, E12, E14, E16, E18, E20, E22, E24
- 1x reversible ratchet 1/2"
- accessories 1/2"; 2x extension bar (125, 250mm), 1x universal joint
|Socket set 1/2" in metal box||611945||190BITX1P22||-||22|
|Universal joint 1/2"||190.6/2||1/2"||1|
|Extension bar 1/2"||190.4/1||1/2"x125, 1/2"x250||2|
|Screwdriver socket 1/2" with TX profile||192/2TX||TX 20, TX 25, TX 27, TX 30, TX 40, TX 45, TX 50, TX 55, TX 60||9|
|Socket with internal TX profile 1/2"||191/1||E 10, E 11, E 12, E 14, E 16, E 18, E 20, E 22, E 24||9|
|Reversible ratchet 1/2"||190.1/1ABI||1/2"||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Simple useThe operation of the ratchet accommodating the sockets is based on a 75-tooth mechanism, which divides the 360° full circle into sections of 4.8-degree angles and thus guarantees simpler use even at nearly inaccessible points. With larger ratchet increments, fewer turns and less effort, you can achieve greater reliability and higher precision.
AccuracyTogether with the indispensable ratchets, Unior sockets allow even, predictable and precision tightening and loosening of screws and nuts -working with Unior ratchets is safer and more accurate.
SafetySpecial socket retention system with a one-touch release button ensures greater safety at work and an increased socket locking speed.