Točkalo s drškom, za siguran rad na visini
- Materijal: Premium krom-vanadij
- U cijelosti ojačan i zakaljen
- Završna obrada: lakiranje
- Ergonomska, robusna, dvokomponentna ručka
- Izrađeno prema standardu DIN7250
- kovana metalna kopča koja se ne može rastaviti
- na svakom je alatu označena težina alata
- u kopču je moguće učvrstiti dva karabina, što omogućuje sigurnu zamjenu alata
- Alat Unior je prilagođen radu na visini i održava osnovne funkcije alata
* Slike proizvoda su simbolične. Sve dimenzije su u mm, masa je u g.
The carabiner on the lanyard is attached to the ring on the tool. The rings on the tools are large enough to accept 2 carabiners.
The carabiner on the lanyard has to be protected against opening using a lock ring.
Before removing the tool from the belt, unscrew the lock ring on the carabiner on the belt.
Open the carabiner on the belt and remove the tool, which is attached to a lanyard, from the carabiner on the belt. The tool is now ready for use.
Correct attachment of the tool to the lanyard. Return the tool to the belt following the steps in reverse order.
Using the socket remover (Article 1111) depress the pin in the hole while removing the socket from the square drive of the ratchet and then switch the socket or extension.
- Always change tools in secure areas where there is no risk of falling tools.
- Always use tools with Unior carabiners and never use carabiners with a diameter less than 6mm.
- Tools being used at height should regularly be checked for damage and that there is no damage to lanyards, carabiners, attachment rings or belts.
- Don't use tools without attaching them to your work belt when working at height.
- Don't use and fix damaged tools.
- Don't exceed maximum weight of 2.3kg for individual tools that a worker can attach to their belt.
User must be trained to perform work at heights pursuant to the national legislation.
User must use the prescribed personal protective equipment.
Working range at heights is the radius of two metres from the point of attachment on the user. No other person or equipment is permitted within that range due to the possibility of damage caused by a falling tool.
Please check the tools regularly and always before each use.
After any fall of a tool, check the rope and the tool.
If necessary, replace the tool and/or rope.
The maximum weight of each tool defined by Unior as safe tool for work at heights attached to a work belt amounts to 2.3kg.
The total weight of tools that can be attached to a user's work belt should not exceed 10% of the user's weight.
Attachment ropes should not be shortened, reworked etc. If a rope is damaged or destroyed, do not use the tools.
During work, do not unfasten or detach tools from yourself.
When changing (switching) tools, it is recommended to observe the procedure of replacement described in the Unior d.d. catalogue (tools are attached throughout the replacement with one carabiner or the replacement is made at a so-called safe place).
Do not drop or throw tools deliberately, since this may result in a spring effect and unforeseen consequences.
Tools on a rope should not be wound, since that may lead to unforeseen consequences.
User selects Unior attachment elements depending on the purpose of use and with respect to the weight of tools (tool weight is indicated on a tool).
Tracking manufacture code and final control code are indicated on each tool.
Questions & Answers
Can we use a tool for working at height as a normal tool?
A tool for working at height has the same usability as a normal tool, except that a non-removable riveted metal buckle is added to this tool.
Does the stated weight per tool for safe work at height also include the weight of the metal ring?
The weight of the tool marked on the tool, included also weight of metal ring
Visoko učinkovita rješenjaRad na visini je povezan s velikim rizikom, zato sigurnost mora biti na prvom mjestu. Unior-sinonim za kvalitetni ručni alat, koji smo nadogradili posebno za rad na visini kako bi smanjili mogućnost ozljeđivanja.
Kvalitetan alat za sigurnosni rad na visini.Alat za rad na visini standardni je alat s nadogradnjom - mogućnost osiguravanja, vezanjem za remen. Povezani alat značajno poboljšava sigurnost posla.
Visoka preciznostAlat smo doradili tako da su sačuvane njegove osnovne ergonomske funkcije, ergonomija i uporaba odnosno smanjene su u najmanjoj mogućoj mjeri.