- materiaali: kromivanadiini
- niitattu irtoamaton metallirengas
- paino merkitty jokaiseen työkaluun
- työkaluihin niitatut lenkit ovat riittävän isoja kahdelle karabiinikoukulle
- Uniorin korkealla tapahtuvan työskentelyn työkaluissa on säilytetty perustoiminnot, ergonomia ja käyttökelpoisuus mahdollisimman hyvin entisellään.
* Tuotekuvat ovat suuntaa-antavia. Kaikki mitat on ilmoitettu mm, painot grammoina.
The carabiner on the lanyard is attached to the ring on the tool. The rings on the tools are large enough to accept 2 carabiners.
The carabiner on the lanyard has to be protected against opening using a lock ring.
Before removing the tool from the belt, unscrew the lock ring on the carabiner on the belt.
Open the carabiner on the belt and remove the tool, which is attached to a lanyard, from the carabiner on the belt. The tool is now ready for use.
Correct attachment of the tool to the lanyard. Return the tool to the belt following the steps in reverse order.
Using the socket remover (Article 1111) depress the pin in the hole while removing the socket from the square drive of the ratchet and then switch the socket or extension.
- Always change tools in secure areas where there is no risk of falling tools.
- Always use tools with Unior carabiners and never use carabiners with a diameter less than 6mm.
- Tools being used at height should regularly be checked for damage and that there is no damage to lanyards, carabiners, attachment rings or belts.
- Don't use tools without attaching them to your work belt when working at height.
- Don't use and fix damaged tools.
- Don't exceed maximum weight of 2.3kg for individual tools that a worker can attach to their belt.
User must be trained to perform work at heights pursuant to the national legislation.
User must use the prescribed personal protective equipment.
Working range at heights is the radius of two metres from the point of attachment on the user. No other person or equipment is permitted within that range due to the possibility of damage caused by a falling tool.
Please check the tools regularly and always before each use.
After any fall of a tool, check the rope and the tool.
If necessary, replace the tool and/or rope.
The maximum weight of each tool defined by Unior as safe tool for work at heights attached to a work belt amounts to 2.3kg.
The total weight of tools that can be attached to a user's work belt should not exceed 10% of the user's weight.
Attachment ropes should not be shortened, reworked etc. If a rope is damaged or destroyed, do not use the tools.
During work, do not unfasten or detach tools from yourself.
When changing (switching) tools, it is recommended to observe the procedure of replacement described in the Unior d.d. catalogue (tools are attached throughout the replacement with one carabiner or the replacement is made at a so-called safe place).
Do not drop or throw tools deliberately, since this may result in a spring effect and unforeseen consequences.
Tools on a rope should not be wound, since that may lead to unforeseen consequences.
User selects Unior attachment elements depending on the purpose of use and with respect to the weight of tools (tool weight is indicated on a tool).
Tracking manufacture code and final control code are indicated on each tool.
Questions & Answers
Can we use a tool for working at height as a normal tool?
A tool for working at height has the same usability as a normal tool, except that a non-removable riveted metal buckle is added to this tool.
Does the stated weight per tool for safe work at height also include the weight of the metal ring?
The weight of the tool marked on the tool, included also weight of metal ring
HIGHLY EFFICIENT SOLUTIONSWorking at heights involves high levels of risk, so nothing can be left to chance. Unior – a synonym for high-quality hand tools, presents a line of tools specially adapted for working at heights in order to avoid dangerous falls.
HIGH-QUALITY TOOLS FOR SAFE WORK AT HEIGHTSKorkealla työskentelyyn tarkoitut työkalut ovat standardityökaluja, joihin on lisätty kiinnityspisteet työturvallisuuden lisäämiseksi.
TarkkuusUnior’s tools for working at heights have been designed to preserve the tools’ basic functions, ergonomics and utility, or to reduce them to the smallest possible extent.