More About Product
- The tray includes complete set for bleeding most popular brakes on the market. The mineral oil part includes a TPX syringe for easier handling beside everything for bleeding all Shimano, Magura, TRP and Tektro hydraulic brakes. Set for bleeding DOT oil supported brakes includes TPX syringes for easier handling besides everything for bleeding all SRAM hydraulic brakes. No fluids are included.
MINERAL OIL PART INCLUDES:
- Lever end 30 ml transparent funnel (syringe body) with brass M5 thread
- Threaded stainless steel plug (oil stopper) with hanger
- Lever end 20 ml Luer slip type transparent funnel (syringe body) for Magura MT levers
- Caliper end 20 ml TPX syringe with a long-lasting tube
- Stainless steel tube insert providing a guided fitment between the tube and the bleed nipple
- Tube with M6 brass fitting for Magura and TRP / Tektro hydraulic brakes
- Clamps for easier gravity bleed
- Brass M5-M6 adapter for TRP / Tektro hydraulic brakes
- Brass adapter for Shimano drop bar hydraulic brakes (Dura-Ace, Ultegra, 105, GRX, Tiagra)
- Base for funnel and adapters with spare O-ring studs at the bottom
- Bleed block for Shimano flat bar hydraulic brakes (2 or 4 piston type). Also suitable for TRP / Tektro
- Bleed block for Shimano drop bar hydraulic brakes
- Bleed blocks for Magura MT hydraulic brakes
- Rubberized one side hook and loop strap, 25 cm (for securing the caliper syringe to frame or fork)
- Spare O-rings (5 pcs)
- This kit is compatible with absolutely all Shimano hydraulic brakes (XTR, XT, Saint, Zee, SLX, Deore, Alivio, Acera, Alfine, Metrea) including Shimano drop bar hydraulic brakes (Dura-Ace, Ultegra, 105, Tiagra, GRX).
- This kit is also compatible with all Magura MT and Tektro and TRP hydraulic brakes.
THE DOT KIT INCLUDES:
- 3x 20 ml TPX syringes
- 2x M5 assembly
- 1x Edge assembly
- Spare O-rings
- Bleed block for older type SRAM hydraulic brakes (2 or 4 piston type)
- Bleed block for latest SRAM hydraulic brakes
- This kit is compatible with absolutely all SRAM hydraulic brakes including 2017+ hydraulic brakes with Bleeding Edge bleed port. Also compatible with all Avid (Elixir, Juicy…) and all older type Formula hydraulic brakes (Oro, C1, R1, R0, K24, K18…). Not compatible with Formula Cura hydraulic brakes.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.