Bearing service tool tray
- Installation kit includes spindle with two threaded handles, adapters for following standard bearings: 608, 1526, 6000, 6001, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, R6, 28x17 (Hope), BB30, all Press-fit standards and two different sized plastic coated adapters, to protect carbon surfaces during bearing installation.
- One of the threaded handles includes a quick release system for quick and easy use.
- Removal kit includes heavy duty slide hammer with adapters that support bearing removal with inner bearing dimensions 6.5-8,10-12, 12-15, 17-20, 22-28, 30-36mm.
- All parts come arranged in a cut-out foam and fit all the Unior wide workbench drawers.
More About Product
|Bearing service tool tray||628121||SET-2600E||-||31||4870|
|Handle with threaded rod for bearing press kit 1721||1721.4||1|
|Quick slide handle for 1721||1721.3||1|
|Bearing press adapter||1721.1||30x42 - BB30 (2x), 24x41 - BB86/92 (2x), 22x41 - brez oznake (2x), 10x26 - 6000, 10x22 - 6900, 12x28 - 6001, 12x24 - 6901, 15x28 - 6902, 15x24 - 6802, 15x26 - 1526, 17x28 - 17286, 17x30 - 6903, 20x32 - 6804, 25x37 - 6805, 9.5x22.2 (3/8"x7/8") - R6, 8x22 - 608||19|
|Bearing press protector||1721.2||,||2|
|Blade with handle for 689/2BI||689.2/2BI||1|
|Sliding hammer for 689/2BI||689.3/2||1|
|Arm for 689/2BI||689.1/4||6,5 - 8, 10 - 12, 12 - 15, 17 - 20, 22 - 28, 30 - 36||6|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.