Multifunctional electrician`s pliers
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- cutting edges induction hardened
- head polished
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- 7 different functions
- multi-toothed jaw
- ergonomically shaped handle
- extra strong grip
- Extra strong grip - the design and shape of the handles give the hand more leverage during use, enabling more stability and safer transmission of force.
- high durability
- Multi-toothed jaw prevents slipping and enables a better grip of cables, wires etc.
- Winding hard wire and bending rings up to Ø 3.5 mm. Rings can be bent to the right or to the left, since the tool has appropriate teeth on both sides of the jaw.
- The ground part of the jaw is intended for gripping objects with sensitive surfaces.
- The pliers can be used for crimping insulated spade terminals.
- Stripping off insulations from Ø 2.2 mm to Ø 3.0 mm.
- Stripping off insulations from Ø 3.5 mm to Ø 4.0 mm.
- Cutting wires from Ø 2.2 mm to Ø 4.0 mm.
- Crimping cable terminals up to Ø 4.0 mm.
More About Product
cutting capacity (10N=1kg)
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.