Tool carriage Europlus
- material: premium PLUS sheet metal
- central locking system with a lock and folding key
- lock with key included also foam keyring
- uniform closing mechanism for drawers with closing hooks
- multi - purpose shelf enables additional working place
- oil and acid resistant casters of a diameter of 125mm, one with brake, which blocks spinning and swiveling of the caster
- corners protected with anti-shock rubber
- full extension drawers with top quality ball-bearing slides
- drawers with non-slip interior synthetic lining
- 7 drawers (5 x L 565 x W 365 x H 70 mm, 2 x L 565 x W 385 x H 150 mm)
- basic dimensions with handle and casters L 810 x W 510 x H 945mm
- static load capacity of carriages without casters: 2000 kg
- dynamic load capacity of carriages: 500 kg
- maximum capacity of each drawer: 45kg
- coated with eco colour of Qualicoat quality standard
- total volume of drawers: 137 litres
- drawers compatible with SOS tool trays 1/3, 2/3, 3/3
- wide range of accessories
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Quality sheet steelTool carriages, chests, cabinets and various boxes for tool storage, as well as work benches, stands, hooks and other accessories are all made of quality sheet steel. Lacquer coated to resist corrosion and scratches, the equipment is practically indestructible.
Innovative designA comprehensive knowledge of all the work requirements of local professionals has resulted in editions of workshop equipment able to offer great accessibility, clear tool storage and improved visibility at any moment.
Clear tool storageWith its clear tool storage and easy accessibility, Unior workshop equipment helps you keep your workshop in order and thereby increases your productivity.