Heavy duty pipe wrench
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- jaws entirely hardened and tempered, teeth additionally induction hardened
- replaceable jaws, phosphated
- adjustable upper jaw
- handle lacquered
- jaws and screws as spare parts for art. 492/6, 490/6 and 492AL
- grip, rotation or bolting of round or multi-edged pipes, nuts, and flanges
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Numerous additional partsThe range of pipe wrenches is complemented by other tools dedicated to pipe-work installations, such as various tube cutters and vices, flaring tools, test pumps for pipe-work.
Ergonomic shapeThe special grip pipe wrench, thanks to its ergonomic shape, always fits in your hand perfectly while performing a firm, non-slip clasp on tubes regardless of their shape or width.
Easy installingUnior pipe and tubing tools allow safe and efficient installing of plumbing systems, as they transfer much of the additional force onto the pipes and provide a strong and steady hold without nuts or bolts.