Pipe wrench 45°, Swedish pattern
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: red lacquered
- serrated jaws with induction hardened teeth
- made according to standard DIN 5234 form B
- grip, rotation or bolting of round or multi-edged pipes, nuts, and flanges
DIN 5234 form B
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Numerous additional partsThe range of pipe wrenches is complemented by other tools dedicated to pipe-work installations, such as various tube cutters and vices, flaring tools, test pumps for pipe-work.
Ergonomic shapeThe special grip pipe wrench, thanks to its ergonomic shape, always fits in your hand perfectly while performing a firm, non-slip clasp on tubes regardless of their shape or width.
Easy installingUnior pipe and tubing tools allow safe and efficient installing of plumbing systems, as they transfer much of the additional force onto the pipes and provide a strong and steady hold without nuts or bolts.