- non rebound
- lacquered metal housing
- metal tubular handle lacquered, with plastic grip
- inserts polyurethane broad applications
- high security
- It has an advantage ahead of ordinary hammers with plastic accessory that it does not bounce on impact from surface and thus the impact of the hammer force is increased.
- Hammer is used for hammering, adjustment, moving of different objects which must not be harmed.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
High quality materialMade of Premium Flex Plus Carbon Steel, Unior hammers have an induction hardened striking surface and peen. The superiority of the materials and state-of-the art manufacture are two qualities distinguishing not only hammers, but also other Unior striking tools, such as forged chisels and various punches.
Ergonomic designTheir most common use – driving nails – has long been propagated by various types of hammer and other striking tools. The range of original wooden-handle hammers was expanded by metal-handle tools, additionally insulated with a plastic case. Unior hammers have ergonomically designed plastic cases to improve the grip and ensure a safer use.
PrecisionThe purpose of general use hammers or mason’s, framing, locksmith’s, welding and other specific-use hammers is to effectively transfer active power to one precise target.