Tin snips "pelican" type
- material: premium hard chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged
- blades induction hardened
- handles plastic dipped
- surface finish: lacquered
- 10 times greater durability
- inserted blade hardness 64 HRC
- extremely stronger inserted blade
- faster and more comfortable use
- wide range of use
- ergonomically designed handles for faster and easier use
- Inserted blade for longer working life.
- model with inserted blade for cutting sanded steel
- for cutting sanded sheet metal by 400N/mm² thickness up to 1,5mm
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Secure cutDesigned for a secure and accurate cut through sheet steel, concrete reinforcement, wires, cables and PVC pipes, but comprising also pruning and grape shears for work in orchards and vineyards, the varied Unior shears line proves its advantages in a wide range of professional and home uses.
Superior quality steelMade of superior quality carbon steel, Unior shears have drop forged jaws, induction hardened blades, and solidly insulated handles, and also feature an efficient surface protection.
Tempered bladesWith perfectly tempered blades you can do that effortlessly and with great results!