Valve spring compressor for motorbikes
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- valve spring compressor not include pressure pieces
- pressure pieces (article 2202.1/2) of dimensions 17,21,25 allow working on almost all motorbikes and are available as spare parts
- suitable for almost all engines due to its wide range of adjustment
- after adjusting the tool for the first valve, the speed of work increases as readjusting is not necessary for subsequent valves.
- using its very fast and easy with lever blockade
- adjustable handles enable desired pressure on the spring.
- This tool is used to attach and detach valve springs and features a self-locking lever and quickly-adjustable fittings to allow it to be used with all kinds of engines.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.