Rotor and sprocket holding tools
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- Due to its universal structure, it allows holding holes with a diameter of 5 or 9 mm and at a distance between 20 to 180 mm.
- The tool also has a screw that enables fixing of the tool at the actual distance between holes on the magnet or the sprocket.
- The tool is designed for holding the magnet and the sprocket during assembly or disassembly.
- all types of motorbikes
More About Product
* * Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.