Set of motorbike tools in SOS tool tray
- enables the removal of valve seals without removing the head of the motor
- accessories for assembling pins from fi 5mm to fi 9 mm
- the accessories cover the following dimensions of spark plugs M10x1, M12x1.25, M14x1.25 and M18x1.5
- accessories for removing pins diameter fi 8mm, fi 13 mm and fi 16 mm
- accessories for assembling seals fi 12 and fi 14mm
- The individual piston is set into a lower position. In the place of the spark plug, an attachment for the pressure pipe is connected; the cylinder is filled with compressed air, which enables the valves to stay in the upper position.
- Find an appropriate attachment for pulling the pin, set it onto the cover of the spring, straighten the magnets with pins and press the springs by pushing with your hand.
- This enables the pins to be removed from the groove of the valve.
- Remove the cover and the springs.
- Take the valve seal removal pliers art. 2201/2BI, pull out the seals, take the accessories for assembling the seals, place the new seals.
- Place back the springs and the cover; place the pins and use the accessories for assembling the pins to compress the springs by hand, which enables the placement of the pins back onto the valve.
- Repeat the same procedure on all other valves, then remove the accessories for the pressure pipe and repeat the procedure on the next cylinder
- Tool tray dimension: 188 x 364 x 30 mm
- Compatible with drawers of Eurostyle, Eurovision, Europlus and Hercules (front drawers) line
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.