Tool carriage Jumbo
- material: premium PLUS sheet metal
- central locking system with a lock and folding key
- lock with key included also foam keyring
- new block safety system, prevents opening of more than one drawer at once. When one drawer is opened, all other drawers are locked and cannot be opened.
- oil and acid resistant casters of a diameter of 160mm, one with brake, which blocks spinning and swiveling of the caster, fixed custers of diameter 200mm
- full extension drawers with top quality ball-bearing slides
- opening and closing of drawers is very simple due to the uniform solution - drawer handle on the upper side enables users a synchronic grip and opening of a carriage drawer.
- drawers with non-slip interior synthetic lining
- coated with eco colour of Qualicoat quality standard
- 8 front drawers (1x L 1126 x W 570 x H 110mm, 3x L 563 x W 570 x H 70mm, 2x L 563 x W 605 x H 150mm, 2x L 484 x W 605 x H 265mm)
- basic dimensions with handle and casters L 1337 x W 825 x H 1047 mm
- total volume of drawers: 400 litres
- static load capacity of carriages without casters: 2300 kg
- dynamic load capacity of carriages: 600 kg
- capacity of front drawers: 90 kg
- drawers compatible with SOS tool trays 1/3, 2/3, 3/3
- extra large working surface 1250 x 670 mm
- upper working surface with raised edges of 35mm in height, which is meant to contain tools and working items
- include extra large drawer
- big casters enable easy moving of carriage
- model with drawers
- The increased depth of the top drawer enables to store all sockets, including long sockets, in an upright position. This gives maximum space efficiency and increases the number of tools that can be stored in the drawer compared to traditional shallow drawers. In an upright position can be stored all tools in larger dimensions till maximum height of 110mm.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Quality sheet steelTool carriages, chests, cabinets and various boxes for tool storage, as well as work benches, stands, hooks and other accessories are all made of quality sheet steel. Lacquer coated to resist corrosion and scratches, the equipment is practically indestructible.
Innovative designA comprehensive knowledge of all the work requirements of local professionals has resulted in editions of workshop equipment able to offer great accessibility, clear tool storage and improved visibility at any moment.
Clear tool storageWith its clear tool storage and easy accessibility, Unior workshop equipment helps you keep your workshop in order and thereby increases your productivity.