Dead blow hammer
- Steel granulate in the head
- those granulate absorb the impact
- lacquered metal housing
- metal tubular handle lacquered, with plastic grip
- polyurethane faces are unchangeable
- high security
- Advantage over ordinary hammer is that it doesn´t bounce back from the object because of the steel granulate which absorb the impact.
- Steel granulate in the hammer head prevents rebound and adds additional striking force.
- Less handle vibration while striking!
- Hammer is used for mounting ball bearings, for furniture assembly, interior and exterior lay paving.
- Not recommended for use on sharp objects. Strike on sharp objects can damage polyurethane face of the hammer.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
High quality materialMade of Premium Flex Plus Carbon Steel, Unior hammers have an induction hardened striking surface and peen. The superiority of the materials and state-of-the art manufacture are two qualities distinguishing not only hammers, but also other Unior striking tools, such as forged chisels and various punches.
Ergonomic designTheir most common use – driving nails – has long been propagated by various types of hammer and other striking tools. The range of original wooden-handle hammers was expanded by metal-handle tools, additionally insulated with a plastic case. Unior hammers have ergonomically designed plastic cases to improve the grip and ensure a safer use.
PrecisionThe purpose of general use hammers or mason’s, framing, locksmith’s, welding and other specific-use hammers is to effectively transfer active power to one precise target.