Inner bearing puller
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- Set includes 6 pcs of arm for inner bearing dimensions 6.5-8,10-12, 12-15, 17-20, 22-28, 30-36
- It is used for pulling different types of bearings. The bearing is gripped from the inside side and pulled out.
- the bearing is extract with a 1 kg weight
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Questions & Answers
What information is important for the 689/2BI puller (for internal bearing extraction) when selecting the appropriate arm of the puller?The diameter of the inner bearing ring is important. Depending on the diameter, we select the appropriate arm for the puller.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.