- material: ABS
- blue colour
- Use the magnetiser to magnetise the screwdriver’s tip so that the screws stick to the tip. Magnetise the tip by pushing the tip and the shaft of the screwdriver through the opening of the magnetiser marked with +. The screwdriver’s tip will be magnetised immediately.
- The tip can be demagnetised by pushing the tip and the shaft into the magnetiser’s opening marked with – and by lightly rubbing the inner wall of the opening.
- The duration of the magnetisation depends on the area of use. If a magnetised screwdriver is used in a room where the magnetic field lines are stronger (e.g. electric cabinet), the tip demagnetises faster. In a normal environment, the magnetisation lasts longer.
- The magnetiser is used for fastening screws with screwdrivers where the screw cannot be aligned directly with the hole but can be placed into the hole or onto the point of screwing with the screwdriver tip. The same applies for unfastening, since the screw can easily be removed from an area where there is limited space. The magnetised tip can also serve for picking up tiny metal objects in hard to reach places that are otherwise not accessible with the hands.
- The magnetised screwdriver cannot be used for grabbing stainless steel screws.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomically designed handlesThe superior quality of materials used in the Unior line of screwdrivers is complemented by ergonomically designed handles to provide an excellent hold.
Three-component handleWith its combination of soft and hard surfaces, the special, three-component handle – a Unior patent – ensures comfort and efficient performance with minimum strain on the wrist while working.
Slip-proof gripAble to fit a variety of screw profiles and exhibiting innovative three-component handles, UNIOR screwdrivers ensure great efficiency and a slip-proof grip.