Car light tester 6 - 12/24 V
- Indispensable tool in every car workshop
- Safety cover for the tip of the tester, intended to prevent injuries to users
- Used for checking electrical installations in all 6 - 24 V systems in the car
- Connect the clip to any ground point.
- Pierce the wire insulation with the tip of the tester to find live wires
- Keep piercing the insulation along the wire until the tester stops being illuminated, which indicates that the wire is broken.
- Use for other purposes or at different voltages may be life threatening.
- The product may not be used for verifying the grid voltage!
* * Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
Ergonomic handleWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior automotive tools ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.