Insulated socket wrench with VDE TBI handle
More About Product
DIN EN IEC 60900 (VDE 0682-201):2019-04; EN IEC 60900:2018
- blade: premium hard chrome vanadium steel, entirely hardened and tempered
- handle: ergonomic shape
- three component material
- hanging hole
- made according to standard DIN EN IEC 60900 (VDE 0682-201):2019-04; EN IEC 60900:2018
- made according to standard DIN 3125
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- VDE tools that have several parts, have to be assembled correctly before use.
- When working with VDE tools avoid contact with water.
- Don't use tools that shows sign of wear and have the second layer of plastic visible.
Questions & Answers
Are insulated (VDE) tools considered as personal protective equipment (PPE)?According to EU regulations, VDE tools are not considered as PPE.
Are the VDE tools only being sampled in series production?The high voltage test (at 10kV) is performed fully on each tool. Other tests are performed in accordance with the EN60900 standard.
Ultimate protectionUnior insulated VDE tools ensure ultimate protection even when used around live circuits with up to a 1000-volt potential. The utility of all tools is thoroughly verified by means of the impact strength, electrical, flame-retardancy, insulation adhesion and stamp tests, with each tool being tested individually.
High-quality steelInsulated wrenches, pliers, shears, screwdrivers and other tools for working with electrical and other power installations are made of high-quality tool steel with added protection, and designed for simple and safe use.
VDE regulationsVDE insulated and tested according to the VDE regulations, Unior tools for work in electrically live environments meet the requirements of the internationally acknowledged European EN IEC 60900 standard.