Crosstip (PH) screwdriver CR
- blade: premium hard chrome vanadium steel, entirely hardened and tempered
- blade chrome plated, blackened tip
- handle: ergonomic shape
- handle - polypropylene
- hanging hole
- made according to standards DIN ISO 8764-1: 2006, DIN ISO 8764-2: 2006, DIN EN ISO 4757: 1994
- made according to standard DIN 5260-PH
ISO 8764-1, 2
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomically designed handlesThe superior quality of materials used in the Unior line of screwdrivers is complemented by ergonomically designed handles to provide an excellent hold.
Three-component handleWith its combination of soft and hard surfaces, the special, three-component handle – a Unior patent – ensures comfort and efficient performance with minimum strain on the wrist while working.
Slip-proof gripAble to fit a variety of screw profiles and exhibiting innovative three-component handles, UNIOR screwdrivers ensure great efficiency and a slip-proof grip.