Flat-crosstip (SL/PH) SLIM screwdriver with insulated blade, VDE TBI
- blade: premium hard chrome vanadium steel, entirely hardened and tempered
- blackened tip
- handle: ergonomic shape
- three component material
- hanging hole
- made according to standard EN60900
- model with slim blade
- Although of the slim blade, screwdriver enables the same functionality and safety by working as usual insulated screwdriver.
- slim blade enables work in hard to reach places.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ultimate protectionUnior insulated VDE tools ensure ultimate protection even when used around live circuits with up to a 1000-volt potential. The utility of all tools is thoroughly verified by means of the impact strength, electrical, flame-retardancy, insulation adhesion and stamp tests, with each tool being tested individually.
High-quality steelInsulated wrenches, pliers, shears, screwdrivers and other tools for working with electrical and other power installations are made of high-quality tool steel with added protection, and designed for simple and safe use.
VDE regulationsVDE insulated and tested according to the VDE regulations, Unior tools for work in electrically live environments meet the requirements of the internationally acknowledged European EN 60900 standard.