Tin snips "berliner" type
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- blade induction hardened
- head surface finish: finely ground
- protection against corrosion
- handles plastic dipped
- spring for reopening
- for cutting sheet metal by 400N/mm² thickness up to 1,25mm
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Secure cutDesigned for a secure and accurate cut through sheet steel, concrete reinforcement, wires, cables and PVC pipes, but comprising also pruning and grape shears for work in orchards and vineyards, the varied Unior shears line proves its advantages in a wide range of professional and home uses.
Superior quality steelMade of superior quality carbon steel, Unior shears have drop forged jaws, induction hardened blades, and solidly insulated handles, and also feature an efficient surface protection.
Tempered bladesWith perfectly tempered blades you can do that effortlessly and with great results!