External lock rings pliers, bent
More About Product
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- head polished
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- tips black finish
- made according to standard DIN 5254 form B
- double plastic dipped handles
- 30% higher endurance in comparison to convenient lock rings pliers
- with inserted tips
- for diameter 3 to 100mm
- for fitting circlips on shafts
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.