Safety wire twisting pliers
More About Product
- Safety twist plier is a versatile tool to help you to do reliable safety wiring (lock wiring) rapidly and consistently.
- Safety wiring remains the most positive and assured method of securing critical fasteners that must not be allowed to back out: any tendency of the fastener to loosen is counter acted by tightening of the safety wire.
- twisting and cutting capacity:
- 0.5mm dia stainless wire without heat treated
- 0.8mm (Dia.) soft wire
- Twisting of bolts, oil caps, drain cocks, valves and single twist electrical connectors
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.