Multifunctional electricians pliers, anniversary
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- cutting edges induction hardened
- head polished
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- 7 different functions
- multi-toothed jaw
- ergonomically shaped handle
- extra strong grip
- Extra strong grip - the design and shape of the handles give the hand more leverage during use, enabling more stability and safer transmission of force.
- high durability
- Multi-toothed jaw prevents slipping and enables a better grip of cables, wires etc.
- Winding hard wire and bending rings up to Ø 3.5 mm. Rings can be bent to the right or to the left, since the tool has appropriate teeth on both sides of the jaw.
- The ground part of the jaw is intended for gripping objects with sensitive surfaces.
- The pliers can be used for crimping insulated spade terminals.
- Stripping off insulations from Ø 2.2 mm to Ø 3.0 mm.
- Stripping off insulations from Ø 3.5 mm to Ø 4.0 mm.
- Cutting wires from Ø 2.2 mm to Ø 4.0 mm.
- Crimping cable terminals up to Ø 4.0 mm.
* * Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
- Welcome to latest catalogue of Unior hand tools!
- Together with the standard line of Unior tools we present two new groups: pneumatic tools and bicycle tools.