Multifunctional electrician`s pliers, for safe work at heights
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- cutting edges induction hardened
- head polished
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- In order to ensure the highest level of safety, the riveted metal ring is not mounted only through the plastic handles but is attached through the metal part of the tool handle.
- non-removable riveted metal ring
- tool weight is marked on each tool
- the rings on the tools are large enough to accept 2 carabiners
- Unior’s tools for working at heights have been designed to preserve the tools’ basic functions, ergonomics and utility, or to reduce them to the smallest possible extent.
- 7 different functions
- multi-toothed jaw
- ergonomically shaped handle
- Extra strong grip - the design and shape of the handles give the hand more leverage during use, enabling more stability and safer transmission of force.
- high durability
- Multi-toothed jaw prevents slipping and enables a better grip of cables, wires etc.
- Winding hard wire and bending rings up to Ø 3.5 mm. Rings can be bent to the right or to the left, since the tool has appropriate teeth on both sides of the jaw.
- The ground part of the jaw is intended for gripping objects with sensitive surfaces.
- The pliers can be used for crimping insulated spade terminals.
- Stripping off insulations from Ø 2.2 mm to Ø 3.0 mm.
- Stripping off insulations from Ø 3.5 mm to Ø 4.0 mm.
- Cutting wires from Ø 2.2 mm to Ø 4.0 mm.
- Crimping cable terminals up to Ø 4.0 mm.
More About Product
cutting capacity (10N=1kg)
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
HIGHLY EFFICIENT SOLUTIONSWorking at heights involves high levels of risk, so nothing can be left to chance. Unior – a synonym for high-quality hand tools, presents a line of tools specially adapted for working at heights in order to avoid dangerous falls.
HIGH-QUALITY TOOLS FOR SAFE WORK AT HEIGHTSTools for working at heights are standard tools equipped with attachment points. secured tools significantly increase job safety.
High precisionUnior’s tools for working at heights have been designed to preserve the tools’ basic functions, ergonomics and utility, or to reduce them to the smallest possible extent.