Long nose pliers with side cutter and pipe grip, bent
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- cutting edges induction hardened
- head polished
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- heavy duty double - component handles
- gripping surface serrated
- jaws bent to an angle of 45°
- the long bent jaws enable simple and precise clenching of nuts and screws
- the strong jaws enable good grip
- made according to standard ISO 5745
More About Product
cutting capacity (10N=1kg)
* * Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.